Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bonanza

Have you ever watched Bonanza?

Well if you havent you should because Bonanza is the best show on earth.

With Ben, Adam, Hoss, Little Joe the family is complete.



I am probaly and hopefully the biggest bonanza fan on earth.

This is old western T.v. show that started in the late 1950's.

Without Adam or Hoss the family is not complete.

When I learned that Adam had quit I was really dissapionted:(

and then when Dan Blocker died just before the last season was about to start to shot I was also dissapionted the Cartright family isn't complete withput all four them.

3 comments:

  1. Rose!

    it's raining again and I can't call!

    Ich vermisse dich! (Alle!)

    K. C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog needs to tell me about 'little house on the prairie'!!

    K. C.

    ReplyDelete